Restaurant Manager - Hunters Creek, FL
- - Operations
- Hunters Creek , FL, USA
- Competitive - Based on experience
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401K with company match, Wellness Program, Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave, Paid Time Off + Seven Major Holidays - Paid Days Off
We're Growing! Outstanding Management Opportunities Now Available!
Recently named in the "Top 100 Movers & Shakers" in Fast Casual Magazine, Tijuana Flats is not your ordinary fast-casual Tex-Mex concept. We focus on going above and beyond with superior levels of guest service that really separates us from our competitors. We pride ourselves in serving fresh, never frozen or microwaved food, in a funky, laid-back atmosphere that both our guests and employees love. Can you imagine never having to work on holidays? Guess what, it isn't a dream!
We're looking to expand our team with individuals who share our values, our philosophies, our passion for fresh Tex-Mex and our love of the strange and unexplained.
At Tijuana Flats, you will find the advancement opportunities are many and the development potential is exponential-we want you to be successful so we can be successful.
We've created a unique, fun, upbeat atmosphere that people enjoy being a part of, on both sides of the cash register. Join us and reap the benefits.
Restaurant Managers are primarily responsible for supporting the Tijuana Flats mission to provide the guest with fresh food and outstanding guest service in a friendly, fun and exciting atmosphere.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Leading the team by communicating, coaching, motivating and building sales
- Focus on both FOH and BOH to build great team work
- Ensure that BOH and FOH employees are providing all guests with the highest standard of service and food quality set by Tijuana Flats
- Constant focus on labor cost, food cost, supply cost, and repair cost
- Manage cost control standards while maintaining high quality, presentation and guest satisfaction
- Make sure every shift is managed properly by using the operational tools each shift
- Ensure cleanliness is maintained in all areas of the restaurant
- Create an environment that is positive, productive and fun to work in
- High-energy and Enthusiastic
- Hands-on (TEAM – Together Everyone Achieves More)
- Able to Create Positive/Fun Working Environment
- Passion for Restaurant Industry and Superior Guest Service
- Well-Organized and Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Minimum 2 to 3 Years Management Experience
- Knowledge of Back of House or Previous KM Experience a Plus
Tijuana Flats Benefits Include:
- Continuous Development and Promotions (We love to promote from within!)
- Medical Provided by UnitedHealthcare with Employer Contribution
- Dental Provided by UnitedHealthcare with Employer Contribution
- Vision Provided by United Healthcare with Employer Contribution
- Life & AD&D by UnitedHealthcare (if Medical is elected)
- Flex Spending Account / Dependent Care Account
- Supplemental Life & AD&D by Mutual of Omaha
- Accident by Transamerica
- Short-Term Disability (100% Paid by Tijuana Flats)
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Program with Gym Membership Reimbursement (Up to $15 per month)
- 401K with Employer Match
- Holidays are Holidays - We are Closed on 7 Major Holidays
- Paid Time Off – 2 Weeks Per Year (increases with seniority)
- Free Meals
- Discount Program