- - Accounting
- Altamonte Springs, FL, USA
- Total Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401K, Wellness Program, Paid Time Off + Seven Major Holidays - Paid Days Off
The Account Manager serves as the bridge between the Accounting Support Center and Operations. Responsible for the overall Profit and Loss for 20 – 25 units, reviewing and verifying financial statements at the store level, communicating information, building and strengthening relationships, and educating team members while maintaining the Tijuana Flats culture and core values.
This position will work out of our Maitland, FL Support Center.
- Create and disbursement of individual sales trackers for stores
- Cost of Goods Analysis
- Assist in establishing monthly budgets
- Collecting & compiling budgets
- Overall understanding of the Profit and Loss Statements.
- Mid- Month Profit and Loss analysis
- Overall Final Profit and Loss Statements Construction
- Conduct monthly meetings with Area Supervisor for journal reviews, budgets, and reconciliation of outstanding items
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Year-End Closings
- Manages full function of Accounts Payable process including resolving disputes & discrepancies
- Audit, Review and Reconcile Expense accounts
- Ensure all Financial reporting are met timely
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field AND 3 - 5 year relevant experience, OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years experience in restaurant or hospitality field preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and applications
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems and Procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Great Plains Accounting.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Organized and dependable self-starter that can manage and prioritize multiple tasks and project
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with other team members.
- Commitment to Company's Core Values and Mission.
Tijuana Flats benefits include:
- Medical, life and dental plan (50% paid by Tijuana Flats)
- Short-term disability plan (100% paid by Tijuana Flats)
- Long-term disability plan
- Holidays are holidays - we are closed on 7 major holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous development and promotions from within
- Quarterly Bonus potential after 6 months of employment